Introduction: Be it health care or home care or even personal care– Big Lots is that brand name that keeps coming up time and again, proving not only the faith customers have in it but also a constant reminder of their top quality products and service.
A company as huge as Big Lots has a lot to take care of– market competitors, government, taxes, store maintenance, product quality and employees working for the company. Parameters like this need constant evaluation and attention to maintain quality. One of the ways to get a great amount of feedback on many of these areas is by taking surveys of their customers’ experience visit.
About the BigLots Survey
The main motive of the Big Lots Customer survey is to collect information from the customers about their experience shopping at their store. A consumer needs to offer comments on whether they are happy with the service at Big Lots or not. The survey has a simple series of questions covering topics like product quality and volume and store cleanliness, payment and purchase choices, etc. The reviews can assist the company to improve on their service and the level and quality of their merchandise.
By taking this survey, one has the possibility to win the $300 major Big Lots gift card.
The process to take the survey is very simple and intuitive.
How To Participate In The BigLots Survey
- Log on to the official website of the survey that is www.biglotssurvey.com
- Select your preferred language of the survey that is, English or Spanish.
- Click on ‘Continue’ for further process.
- Enter the Register number, Transaction number, Store number, amount of purchase, time and date of visit to begin with the survey.
- Providing your basic details is mandatory without which you cannot continue with the survey.
- Answer all the questions truthfully, related to your visit.
- After completing the whole survey, you will receive a validation code with which, you can get the surprise gift on your next visit at any Big Lots store.
About the Company
Big Lots is an American retail company serving business of needs regarding hunger, home, health care, and instruction. It has divisions in 47 unique states in the United States with more than 1,416 locations indefinitely. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio–Big Lots supports the city it serves through the Large Lots Foundation, a charitable organization.
- There is no need to buy to input in the poll.
- The customer must be 18 years or older at the time of entrance.
- This survey is open to legal residents of the United States.
- One entrance is allowed per person or per email per day.
- Entry letter entrances have to be stamped on the expiry date and received by the deadline.
- Use the validation code within 30 days of taking the survey.
For any doubt/ query, call at toll-free number 1 (866) 244-5687
MON-FRI: 8 am – 10 pm ET
SAT-SUN: 8 am – 8 pm ET
That is all you need to know to participate in the Big Lots Survey. Please do contribute to the survey process to help improve the company’s service.