Hi there, Have you ever used the United States Postal Service? Do you want to leave some feedback to the organization? Do you know you can stand a chance of winning free stamps in return for your feedback? Well then, you are in the right place. You will know that today. This article will let you know everything about the USPS Survey and the other things related to it.
If you didn’t know until now, USPS conducts a customer satisfaction survey to know the customer’s pulse. USPS customer satisfaction survey is a survey that is conducted to know the customer’s opinions and views about the agency and its performance. This helps the company in knowing the customer’s pulse and its performance can be improved based on this feedback.
How To Take Part In The USPS Survey?
Anyone with minimum knowledge on handling web and an operating device (Smartphone, Laptop etc) can easily take part in the survey. Even if you are not used to it, don’t worry, we will walk you through the whole process. For participating in the survey, all you have to do is gather some things and details that you will need, and then follow our instructions, that’s it.
Things And Details Required
Here are the things and details that you will need to take part in the survey. Make sure you gather them before following the instructions. So here’s the list
- An electronic device like a smartphone or laptop through which you can access the internet.
- An internet connection for the device.
- Details on the USPS purchase receipt bill.
Once you make sure you have all the required things and details, follow the below series of instructions to successfully take part in the survey.
- First, make sure that your device is connected is an internet connection.
- Then, launch a browser on your device. Example for a browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- After launching the browser, in the search bar, type in the web address of the USPS survey portal. Here’s the web address: Postalexperience.com/pos
- To guide you accurately, we have provided an image below. After visiting the site, the below page will appear on your screen.
- So here, first you have to select the language of your choice and click next.
- Next, you have to enter the pin code.
- Click next and the below page will appear on your screen.
- So here, you have to select the transaction date that you can find on your receipt and click on next.
- Your survey will begin after clicking on next.
- In the survey, you will be asked questions related to the service and other things related to your experience you’ve gone through during the service.
- After your survey is done, you will receive a validation code which you can use to collect first class stamps and coupons from your nearest United States Postal Service office.
And this is where we leave you. We hope that we have helped you participate in the survey. Our comments section is always open for your feedback. Thank you for your time. Peace.